Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Very thorough, skillful,meticulously attentive to every aspect of the surgery. Listened carefully to me.

June 19th, 2017
Excellent experience
By far the best decision I made. I am a relatively active person that lost the ability to workout. That is to dr Lehman and his team I am on my way to being fully functional and resuming my activities. If you have a back issue I highly recommen you make an appointment

June 2nd, 2017
It was great experience all around

May 22nd, 2017
Good experience. Recovering but wish it was faster

May 22nd, 2017
The Best
Great experience, turned out better than I hoped for. I was not sure I could ever walk again and now I'm up and dancing! Terrific surgeon.

May 7th, 2017
Extremely skilled surgeon
Due to stenosis in 3 lumbar areas I had been suffering with severe cramping in my leg for weeks. I met with 4 surgeons including Dr. Lehman and each one had a different approach as to how to help me. Dr. Lehman explained his method very clearly; I was impressed with his explanation and delivery as to what he would do to relieve my pain. His credentials, ability and experience along with his patience in explaining the procedure were instrumental in choosing him to perform the surgery. I was discharged after 2 days in the hospital where I received excellent care. Thanks to Dr. Lehman my quality of life is greatly improved and I will be forever thankful! His staff including Jessica in the office, Christine Boston, Delaney Lowman, and Kristen were all most caring and very attentive. He should be extremely proud of his expertise, conscientiousness, and total dedication to his patience and staff.

May 3rd, 2017
The best of the best ! Professional,but very easy to talk to and explain your condition in a way that one feels very comfortable with.

April 24th, 2017
Life changing!
Dr. Lehman did an outstanding job in diagnosing and repairing my poor back. Pain levels usually not measurable!

March 15th, 2017
Very happy with my surgery and outcome. He is very thorough and caring.

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Lehman is a gifted surgeon!
Our family was faced with a horrible tragedy and didn’t know where to turn. After our 12 year old son developed complications from a surgery to repair a C1/C2 vertebral fracture, a family member recommended we go see Dr. Lehman – the surgeon who would become our miracle worker! We immediately liked Dr. Lehman and the quiet confidence he exuded. He had a way of making us feel like we were in the right place. Our son’s neck had developed a reverse curve in his cervical spine as a result of his first surgery. Dr. Lehman told us straight out that he wasn’t sure how to fix him. He spent countless hours trying to come up with the best way to help our son and reached out to his colleagues across the country to get their input on such a unique injury. In the end, Dr. Lehman would formulate multiple plans to assist him during our son’s surgery capturing every possible answer to any complications that might arise from this type of neck injury so that he could stabilize our son’s neck. Dr. Lehman treated our son like he was his own. He included us in the plans for his surgery. He answered all of our questions no matter how many times we asked them and he listened to our innumerable accounts of our fears and worries. He was patient, understanding that we had to trust him completely to allow him to operate on our son. Dr. Lehman not only stabilized our son’s neck but he miraculously got him back playing the sports he loves: baseball, basketball and soccer. We owe everything to Dr. Lehman. He gave our son back his life.

February 13th, 2017
When only the BEST WILL DO.
To all who have back pain. Simply put, doctor Lehman is THE BEST. When I needed back surgery I called the hospital I trust and count on for any ailment, Columbia. They have the most knowledgeable doctors in the country. I was told to wait a couple of weeks because they were getting the best spine surgeons in the country. I am so glad I waited. I met doctor Lehman and his staff who made me feel very comfortable. They where very compassionate and caring. I believe I was one of the first patients he operated on at Columbia. I went in using a walker and in alot of pain, and came out dancing. He and his team of professionals gave me back my life. I highly recommend doctor Lehman and his team to any and all who have back problems. Sincerely, Mark Goldklank

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Lehman is the real deal
I was referred to Dr. Lehman, and was very glad I did. His diagnosis was spot on, and it was clearly evident he has an excellent bedside manner. He takes the time to listen and explain the next steps. I highly recommend him!