Dr. Ronald Lehman Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017
Excellent physician with great demeanor
He was very sure of himself in explaining my situation and giving me options in relieving my pain. No one else gave me the confidence that they could help me the way he did, or considered my health as a whole picture. His confidence and knowledge was so apparent!

July 24th, 2017
GREAT DOCTOR
From the first visit to the surgery and post operative appointment he was accessible, warm and supportive. He answered all my husband's and my questions and was available to talk to my family several times after surgery. Excellent surgeon as evidenced by my recovery and the fact that my pre operative pain was gone almost right after surgery. As an added plus his nurse and assstant were available through the first weeks after surgery to answer our questions and concerns. Thank you!

July 18th, 2017
THE DREAM TEAM
Dr. Lehman and his team are the GREATEST,...... They went above and beyond the call of duty and not only enabled me to keep my dream of being a Division 1 athlete when everyone else told me i had to give it up...but have remained involved in my progress and well being even after I have been fixed....... Truly the best out there!!!!!

July 10th, 2017
If in chronic pain, this is the doctor to see!
Dr. Lehman gave us our life back...after three years of chronic pain, I am able to live again!

June 21st, 2017
Very thorough, skillful,meticulously attentive to every aspect of the surgery. Listened carefully to me.

June 19th, 2017
Excellent experience
By far the best decision I made. I am a relatively active person that lost the ability to workout. That is to dr Lehman and his team I am on my way to being fully functional and resuming my activities. If you have a back issue I highly recommen you make an appointment

June 2nd, 2017
It was great experience all around

May 22nd, 2017
Good experience. Recovering but wish it was faster

May 22nd, 2017
The Best
Great experience, turned out better than I hoped for. I was not sure I could ever walk again and now I'm up and dancing! Terrific surgeon.

May 7th, 2017
Extremely skilled surgeon
Due to stenosis in 3 lumbar areas I had been suffering with severe cramping in my leg for weeks. I met with 4 surgeons including Dr. Lehman and each one had a different approach as to how to help me. Dr. Lehman explained his method very clearly; I was impressed with his explanation and delivery as to what he would do to relieve my pain. His credentials, ability and experience along with his patience in explaining the procedure were instrumental in choosing him to perform the surgery. I was discharged after 2 days in the hospital where I received excellent care. Thanks to Dr. Lehman my quality of life is greatly improved and I will be forever thankful! His staff including Jessica in the office, Christine Boston, Delaney Lowman, and Kristen were all most caring and very attentive. He should be extremely proud of his expertise, conscientiousness, and total dedication to his patience and staff.

May 3rd, 2017
The best of the best ! Professional,but very easy to talk to and explain your condition in a way that one feels very comfortable with.

April 24th, 2017
Life changing!
Dr. Lehman did an outstanding job in diagnosing and repairing my poor back. Pain levels usually not measurable!