A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Leo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Leo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Leo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Leo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Anthony Leo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Leo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Leo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Leo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Gastroenterologists.