Dr. Ronald Leo MD Patient Reviews

3.1

September 30th, 2015
When first meeting this doctor, I thought he was very nice and easy to understand. However, on a 3rd appointment with him, he was rude, judgmental and way out of line during my exam. You should really not set yourself as judge and jury Dr. Leo when you have absolutely no clue as to the life a person has lived! Extremely disappointed to say the least.

April 29th, 2011
Very competent physician
Both my husband and myself have been patients of Dr. Leo for many years. Our treatments are for different medical issues and we have found that he discusses in depth what problems exist, how they can be treated and what to expect during treatment. Even routine colonoscopies have been less of an ordeal because of Dr. Leo's caring manner. We have recommeneded him to our friends and will continue to do so.

March 6th, 2011
Dr. Ronald Leo is an outstanding physician with an amazingly genuine interest in his patient and helping the patient. He is very kind. He listens extremely well to what the patient tells him, answers all questions posed by the patient, asks pertent questions, and explains his diagnosis and or opinion in a clear unequivical manner that the patient should easily understand. Having seen him on multiple occasions, I can honestly say his level of medical expertise is vast. He truly is one of the best doctors I've gone to in the 67 years of my life. Needless to say, I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

February 2nd, 2011
Go somewhere else
I am not sure what more could have gone wrong with my experience with Dr. Leo. Dr Leo did not ask me many questions and did not write ANYTHING down during my 1st appointment with him, except one inaccurate fact. When I called to talk to his nurse about the pain medication he prescribed me I was treated/dismissed like a teenage drug addict. When I told him I was in so much pain I was taking painkillers to sleep and eat he yelled "NOPE, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY FROM ME!". Anytime I questioned what Dr. Leo thought I should do he would interrupt me with "YOU don't have to do ANYTHING I SAY." In fact, he interrupted me a lot, and talked down to me with complicated medical text book explanations. His office never called to tell me I had positive test results for a serious infection, and when I was sent to other areas of the clinic everyone seemed very confused about what they were supposed to do- I was at the clinic for almost 3 hrs for my 1st appointment. When I confronted Dr. Leo about certain things he said that I was unhappy about, he acted unconcerned saying things like, "oh, well that doesn't sound like something I would say..." If I could, I would give Dr. Leo zero stars. Zero stars for social skills, zero stars as a doctor.

January 25th, 2011
You deserve better than Leo
Dr. Ronald Leo is exactly the kind of arrogant frat boy who shouldn't be working in the compassionate field of medicine, or at least not dealing with patients. I brought my mother into his office one morning with acute, life-threatening gastroparesis (as we found out later at the hospital.) She was in agony and Dr. Leo seemed unconcerned, almost jovial, then proceded to tell her it was all in her head. When I asked him questions he was dismissive, even rudely asking me "Sir, what do you do for a living?" I guess I annoyed him with my interest in my mother's care. There are other docs at that practice who are excellent, but steer clear of Dr. Leo.

December 14th, 2010
While Dr. Leo has an excellent bedside manner, the repeated failure to correctly diagnose my problem led to lost time in my treatment.