A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lesko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lesko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesko graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lesko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial HospitalLajolla, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Michael Lesko DO and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Lesko practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lesko has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lesko practices Family Medicine near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Family Physicians.