Dr. Ronald Lesser MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Baltimore, MD

July 10th, 2016
Great appt.
Dr Lesser is amazing. Im so glad I found someone that actually wants to help "fix" me and not just control my seizures.

August 13th, 2012
Dr. Lesser was really helpful when I came to see him, after seeing numerous neurologists in my home state, all of whom had no interest in helping me. My biggest issue is his office admin, Wanda. She is very short with me whenever I have called, and recently went on vacation, and her temp admin did not answer phones or return phone calls. I was lectured as if I was the problem when she finally got back into the office. Also, since Dr Lesser is only in the office two days a week, it is difficult at best to get an appt with him in a timely manner.

April 4th, 2012
One of the best
Dr. Lesser is worth waiting for. He leaves no stone unturned and doesn't shy away from difficult cases. Sometimes I have to wait longer than others, but I think the longest wait was 20 minutes. He spends plenty of time with me, and he listens to what I have to say. I might not like what he says, but he's right. If he has bad or good news, he'll tell you. He's one of the best.

March 15th, 2011
Not the best neurologist
He tried to take me off completely of needed medicine that prevented seizures -He wanted me off of seizure prevention medicine period, even though previous neurologists had said that I would have to take that mediciine (Dilantin) for the rest of my life. He didn't have a blood test taken on my last appointment with him - which resulted in me having a seizure because the medicine level was so low, almost non-existent, in my bloodstream. I immediately switched doctors and am very happy I did!

November 29th, 2010
Dr. Ronald Lesser
I came to see Lesser for an undiagnosed problem in hopes to rule out epilepsy. He was incredibly dismissive of my symptoms, unresponsive, and not at all compassionate to my situation. He did not introduce himself upon our first meeting and was rude in asking the names of the party with me. My meeting was only 20 minutes long and he failed to point me in any sort of direction to help my condition when he told me he was practically unable to help. He made one suggestion to help diagnose me but made no effort to schedule the appointment to do so. I am an out of state patient and obviously cannot be traveling back and forth on a daily basis to see one doctor. I came to see this doctor across the country in hopes to get some answers to a chronic problem and was utterly disappointed in his practices.