A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Lewis practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.