A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Lewis practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.