Dr. Ronald Howard Lewis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, Broken Bones Bone Fractures, and Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Lewis practice?
Dr. Ronald Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Surgery near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Syosset, NY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons, Huntington Pediatric Surgeons, Huntington Pediatricians, Huntington Internists, Huntington Urgent Care Centers, and Huntington Surgeons.