A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Li, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Li, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Will Li MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Li practice?
- Dr. Ronald Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Li practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranbury, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.