A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Li, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Li, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Will Li MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Li practice?
- Dr. Ronald Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Li practices Otolaryngology near Cranbury, NJ.
See Cranbury Otolaryngologists.