Dr. Ronald Lieberman DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Dover, DE

3.2

April 15th, 2016
Was great at first then proof he was totally different and sent me somewhere else...what the heck? I've never been treated that way by a doctor before.

May 12th, 2015
OFFICE STAFF UNPROFESSIONAL!
I did research on Dr Lieberman and was very hopeful that he would be the doctor to help me with my chronic neck/back pain. Unfortunately I didn't stay to see him as his OFFICE manager and receptionist found some of the answers on my questioner humorous and could be heard LAUGHING in the waiting room!!!!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I have NEVER walked out on an appointment in my LIFE and CHRONIC back pain is no laughing matter NO MATTER WHAT THE "START DATE"!

February 2nd, 2013
Thin Line
First impression was he was an egomaniac and egocentric. Though I like to give the benefit of a doubt sad to say it continued. He ordered additional tests that he was not even going to review the films for. My overall experience with Dr. Lieberman can be summarized with there is a thin line between confidence, arrogance and egotistical behavior. I also agree with another review here that states, Doctor is offended if your problem is any different than what he states. He is a very arrogant individual. In my opinion he treats his ego more than the patient.

June 13th, 2012
George Deering
Having sever back pain 19 days before my daughters wedding I went to see Dr. Lieberman, he quickly eased my pain which allowed me to walk my daughter down the isle and enjoy the day. The second injection seems to be working better than the first. Great staff, thanks to all.

March 17th, 2012
Highly Recommended!
Dr Lieberman is a great pain manager. Anyone in pain, and/or who has tried previous avenues without success, needs to make an appointment with this pain expert. He uses state of the art equipment during his procedures and knocks the pain OUT. I would recommend Dr. Lieberman to anyone who would like to experience life without pain. :)

March 9th, 2012
Knowledgable and Experienced
I was hesitant in going to a pain management Doc but knew it was necessary. Dr. Lieberman examined me, sent me for appropriate tests and when the time approached for my procedure, his skill outperformed any past doubts. Waking up and being able to get out of bed without hurting made me very appreciative that I took a chance on Dr. Lieberman. I would recommend that anyone having constant pain, that interfers in an ability to perform everyday tasks, try to have trust in Dr. Lieberman and experience the excellent results. Thank you for becoming a dr.

August 11th, 2011
great experience
this doctor really goes above and beyond to make his patients feel comfortable during procedures....He knew i was very nervous and tried to distract me by playing my favorite song on the radio!

June 22nd, 2011
I wouldn't send my dog to him!
I was sent to Dr. Lieberman for an EMG. He spent a total of 20 minutes, didn't even test the whole legs and ripped my insurance off for $1,800. Go see someone else, he is pathetic. I will be checking with my insurance company to see what he charged them for as I was shocked by the bill for what he performed. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being insurance fraud.

January 7th, 2011
Totally satisfied with their professionalism and determination to help the patient.

December 9th, 2010
Good Services
My overall experience with Dr. Lieberman was good. He diagnosed the problem. Met with me and thoroughly explained my condition and corrected it with a procedure all within a very reasonable amount of time. The follow-up appointment went very well. Another issue arose and he immediately handled that with a positive outcome. The entire episode was encouraging.

December 5th, 2010
Extremely Professional
Dr.Lieberman and his staff are extremely professional and so comfortable at the same time. When he is with you, his extensive knowledge comes through yet he treats his patients with kindness and never makes them feel as though their problems are not important. When he is with you, it is if there is no other patient in the waiting room. I am so blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor.

November 9th, 2010
An amazing Doctor
Dr. Lieberman takes the time to listen, explain and does so with compassion I have not experienced in quite some time. He is a first class brilliant physician.