A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lindsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lindsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lindsey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Wayne Lindsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lindsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lindsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Galveston Orthopedic Surgeons.