A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lindsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lindsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lindsey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Lindsey practice?
Dr. Ronald Lindsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Houston, TX.
See League City Orthopedic Surgeons.