Dr. Ronald Lindsey MD Patient Reviews

April 18th, 2017
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

September 21st, 2016
Do Not See This Doctor!
I waited 2 1/2 to see him. The nurses even said he is never on time. When I finally did get to see him his intern came in and talked to me about my medical problems I've been experiencing. About 2 minutes later Dr. Lindsey came in and did not even apologize for being so late. The intern was trying to update him on my medical condition but he did not want to hear what he or I had to say. He talked for 5 minutes and left. He didn't answer my questions clearly that I had for him and told me to wear a neck collar and only gave me hardcore muscle relaxers to help me with my pain and to come back in two weeks. Told him I did not want to take them but he ignored me. Do not waste your time with him! He is over scheduled and is not considerate on your time or medical needs. The intern felt bad and talked to me and explained things better after the Dr. left. There are better doctors that work in the same office that seemed like they cared for their patients.

July 20th, 2016
Plan on 4 to 6 hours in the office
I was told to arrive early I ended up waiting three and a half hours before seeing the doctor the waiting room was full of upset people that have to wait for hours everyone was being told that the doctor is always 2 to 3 hours behind and that's just the way it is. Dr. Lindsay was cordial. He had two interns he was training so everything took longer. I'm not sure about his expertise since this was my first visit

July 20th, 2016
Poor time management
No way a Dr can a always be 1-2 hours late, but that's what the staff told me. I asked them should I come late, "Dr won't see you if you arrive late. WTH is wrong with him.

April 14th, 2016
Run away for this guy
He was awful. He is charismatic, but was never seen after my surgery. He had other doctors round on me that obviously knew nothing about my surgery. I ended up with an infection and worse off than before my surgery. I could tell by the way the nurses acted that this wasn't the first time this had happened to one of his patients. My advice is to go to someone else.

November 9th, 2015
VERY UNSATISFIED WITH DR LINDSEY AND HIS CARE
Dr. Lindsey performed an osteomyelitis on my left leg in 2006. Was the worst experience of my life. I never saw I'm the day of my surgery or during the whole time I was in the hospital. I only saw the doctors in training. My knee was worse after surgery. I had to have a total knee replacement and my knee still hurts all of the time. Very unsatified with his care. Very arrogant man.

February 7th, 2014
No help for Pain
He evidentally has too many paitents. Tattoo your case number on your forehead because in my opinion I was only a number to him. He left me in pain for weeks prescribing nothing more than a mild muscle relaxer. After weeks in pain and an expensive MRI, he didn't have an open appointment for another 3 1/2 weeks. Long waits in exam rooms. I fired him. Staff was very courteous.

May 21st, 2012
Pelvic operation from a horseback riding accident
What a doctor. After being mis-diagonised in Corpus Christifor 3 breaks of the pelvis, it only took one visit to know what the issues were and what would be required to be done. 8-10 hour operation front and back. The next day after the operation I had little accident pain - only operation pain. It has been 6 weeks and I am making great strides each day. Let me tell you- Dr. Ronald Lindsey is truly an incredible doctor, as well as, one fantastic human being.I would recommend Doctor Lindsey and his staff to anyone- in fact- I have recommended three. One was my young nurse who I had there in the hospital. Outstanding Doctor.

May 3rd, 2012
Patient
When we made the appoint. were told by Monica not to be late. We arrived 1-1/2 hr. early to find out Monica forgot to make the appointment. We were then told that Dr. Lindsey would see us after all his other patients. We waited until 3:00 P.M. and still had not been seen. We were away from the house for a total of 6-1/2 hours. I think if you can not do your job, get a new one. There is no excuse for this action. Especially when you are in pain and there is no relief.

March 24th, 2012
Never Again!
Did surgery and am worse off than before surgery. Did not work well with my primary care doctor or my infectious disease team. His way or no way even with other doctors treating me!!! Would die before seeing him again. Do not use this doctor!!!

October 1st, 2011
Eh
Find another doctor ...he has too much on his plate to give you the attention you need

January 25th, 2011
he worked a miracle for me i was losing use of my left arm he did surgery on me and it was like new again