Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  No help for Pain  |  show details
by John Bertolino on Feb 7th, 2014

He evidentally has too many paitents. Tattoo your case number on your forehead because in my opinion I was only a number to him. He left me in pain for weeks prescribing nothing more than a mild muscle relaxer. After weeks in pain and an expensive MRI, he didn't have an open appointment for another 3 1/2 weeks. Long waits in exam rooms. I fired him. Staff was very courteous.

|  Pelvic operation from a horseback riding accident  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

What a doctor. After being mis-diagonised in Corpus Christifor 3 breaks of the pelvis, it only took one visit to know what the issues were and what would be required to be done. 8-10 hour operation front and back. The next day after the operation I had little accident pain - only operation pain. It has been 6 weeks and I am making great strides each day. Let me tell you- Dr. Ronald Lindsey is truly an incredible doctor, as well as, one fantastic human being.I would recommend Doctor Lindsey and his staff to anyone- in fact- I have recommended three. One was my young nurse who I had there in the hospital. Outstanding Doctor.

|  Patient  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

When we made the appoint. were told by Monica not to be late. We arrived 1-1/2 hr. early to find out Monica forgot to make the appointment. We were then told that Dr. Lindsey would see us after all his other patients. We waited until 3:00 P.M. and still had not been seen. We were away from the house for a total of 6-1/2 hours. I think if you can not do your job, get a new one. There is no excuse for this action. Especially when you are in pain and there is no relief.

|  Never Again!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Did surgery and am worse off than before surgery. Did not work well with my primary care doctor or my infectious disease team. His way or no way even with other doctors treating me!!! Would die before seeing him again. Do not use this doctor!!!

|  Eh  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

Find another doctor ...he has too much on his plate to give you the attention you need

|  show details
by Earline Mireles on Jan 25th, 2011

he worked a miracle for me i was losing use of my left arm he did surgery on me and it was like new again

|  UTMB=OUCH  |  show details
May 5th, 2009

Staff is the absolute worst I've ever dealt with. Dr. Lindsey has way too many irons in the fire and his patients suffer as a result.

|  Doctor very good but too busy  |  show details
by anonymous on Sep 29th, 2008

Problems do sometimes fall through the crack.