Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Do Not See This Doctor! show details Do Not See This Doctor!
by John on Sep 21st, 2016

I waited 2 1/2 to see him. The nurses even said he is never on time. When I finally did get to see him his intern came in and talked to me about my medical problems I've been experiencing. About 2 minutes later Dr. Lindsey came in and did not even apologize for being so late. The intern was trying to update him on my medical condition but he did not want to hear what he or I had to say. He talked for 5 minutes and left. He didn't answer my questions clearly that I had for him and told me to wear a neck collar and only gave me hardcore muscle relaxers to help me with my pain and to come back in two weeks. Told him I did not want to take them but he ignored me. Do not waste your time with him! He is over scheduled and is not considerate on your time or medical needs. The intern felt bad and talked to me and explained things better after the Dr. left. There are better doctors that work in the same office that seemed like they cared for their patients.

Plan on 4 to 6 hours in the office show details Plan on 4 to 6 hours in the office
by Martha K. on Jul 20th, 2016

I was told to arrive early I ended up waiting three and a half hours before seeing the doctor the waiting room was full of upset people that have to wait for hours everyone was being told that the doctor is always 2 to 3 hours behind and that's just the way it is. Dr. Lindsay was cordial. He had two interns he was training so everything took longer. I'm not sure about his expertise since this was my first visit

Poor time management show details Poor time management
Jul 19th, 2016

No way a Dr can a always be 1-2 hours late, but that's what the staff told me. I asked them should I come late, "Dr won't see you if you arrive late. WTH is wrong with him.

Run away for this guy show details Run away for this guy
Apr 13th, 2016

He was awful. He is charismatic, but was never seen after my surgery. He had other doctors round on me that obviously knew nothing about my surgery. I ended up with an infection and worse off than before my surgery. I could tell by the way the nurses acted that this wasn't the first time this had happened to one of his patients. My advice is to go to someone else.

VERY UNSATISFIED WITH DR LINDSEY AND HIS CARE show details VERY UNSATISFIED WITH DR LINDSEY AND HIS CARE
Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Lindsey performed an osteomyelitis on my left leg in 2006. Was the worst experience of my life. I never saw I'm the day of my surgery or during the whole time I was in the hospital. I only saw the doctors in training. My knee was worse after surgery. I had to have a total knee replacement and my knee still hurts all of the time. Very unsatified with his care. Very arrogant man.

No help for Pain show details No help for Pain
by John Bertolino on Feb 7th, 2014

He evidentally has too many paitents. Tattoo your case number on your forehead because in my opinion I was only a number to him. He left me in pain for weeks prescribing nothing more than a mild muscle relaxer. After weeks in pain and an expensive MRI, he didn't have an open appointment for another 3 1/2 weeks. Long waits in exam rooms. I fired him. Staff was very courteous.

Pelvic operation from a horseback riding accident show details Pelvic operation from a horseback riding accident
May 21st, 2012

What a doctor. After being mis-diagonised in Corpus Christifor 3 breaks of the pelvis, it only took one visit to know what the issues were and what would be required to be done. 8-10 hour operation front and back. The next day after the operation I had little accident pain - only operation pain. It has been 6 weeks and I am making great strides each day. Let me tell you- Dr. Ronald Lindsey is truly an incredible doctor, as well as, one fantastic human being.I would recommend Doctor Lindsey and his staff to anyone- in fact- I have recommended three. One was my young nurse who I had there in the hospital. Outstanding Doctor.

Patient show details Patient
May 3rd, 2012

When we made the appoint. were told by Monica not to be late. We arrived 1-1/2 hr. early to find out Monica forgot to make the appointment. We were then told that Dr. Lindsey would see us after all his other patients. We waited until 3:00 P.M. and still had not been seen. We were away from the house for a total of 6-1/2 hours. I think if you can not do your job, get a new one. There is no excuse for this action. Especially when you are in pain and there is no relief.

Never Again! show details Never Again!
Mar 23rd, 2012

Did surgery and am worse off than before surgery. Did not work well with my primary care doctor or my infectious disease team. His way or no way even with other doctors treating me!!! Would die before seeing him again. Do not use this doctor!!!

Eh show details Eh
Oct 1st, 2011

Find another doctor ...he has too much on his plate to give you the attention you need

by Earline Mireles on Jan 25th, 2011

he worked a miracle for me i was losing use of my left arm he did surgery on me and it was like new again

UTMB=OUCH show details UTMB=OUCH
May 5th, 2009

Staff is the absolute worst I've ever dealt with. Dr. Lindsey has way too many irons in the fire and his patients suffer as a result.