Learn more about Dr. Ron Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Linehan, Anesthesiologist, Pain Managment is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linehan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Linehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Linehan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Percutaneous Diskectomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- certified in spinal cord stimulator placement
- radio frequency ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Linehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Patrick Linehan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron P. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Ron Linehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Linehan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists, Lancaster Neurologists, and Lancaster Physiatrists.