A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Linehan, Anesthesiologist, Pain Managment is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linehan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Linehan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Percutaneous Diskectomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- certified in spinal cord stimulator placement
- radio frequency ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Linehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Patrick Linehan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron P. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Ron Linehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Linehan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists, Lancaster Neurologists, and Lancaster Physiatrists.