Dr. Ronald Linehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Linehan?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Linehan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2017

I am pain free.

I am very grateful to Dr. Ron. This caring compassionate Doctor gave me my quality of life back. Dr. Linehan did this after working with me to be sure he had isolated and was confident he knew the exact problem and he could help me. The good Doctor scheduled me for the procedure and I had it done. I went from relying on a cane hunched over looking at the floor while walking at a snail pace in misery just about every minute of the day too, now having the ability to enjoy all the things that I used to enjoy, including riding my motorcycle. I am not limited since my surgery. I had only one little incision on my back about a half inch or so with a couple of stitches. I could not believe how well I felt after the procedure. When the pain started 9-10 months before the procedure I thought it would get better. When it didn't get better that's when I started to seek out specialists. A Pain Specialist Surgeon in Columbus referred me to Dr. Linehan and I am forever in debt and grateful to him for that. The Pain Management Office is Conveniently located, with convenient hours and a very friendly staff that made me feel at home. The Doctor took his time and explained everything to me. There weren't any signs that he was rushed and had to move on to someone else. This is a true testament to a caring Doctor and staff. I have referred friends to Dr. Linehan, I would return to him and if family members had an issue with pain, I would certainly take them to Dr. Linehan. The doctor and his staff should get ten gold stars, but they limit it to five.

February 2nd, 2017

Highly Qualified in Pain Management

Dr. Linehan is highly qualified to treat patients who suffer from back pain. His ability to help patients is beyond reproach and I would recommend him highly.

December 2nd, 2016

Dr.Ron is the best. Don't go anywhere else. He's convenient, kind, truly concerned regarding your pain or other issuse and works hard at getting the problem identified and corrected. Very kind Doc. and a Happy staff that show a lot of compassion like the Doc. does for every patient. I have referred several friends to Doc. I have that much confidence in him.

November 8th, 2016

Very good doctor and staff. Would and do recommend them to everyone.

October 12th, 2016

He's got my back!!!

I have had 4 visits to this awesome doctor, the last 3 for injections in SI joints. I have gone from chronic pain 24/7, to close to 50% less pain since August. I'm 72 years old so not trying to run a marathon, just feel like a functional human being. He has been able to help me reach that level. A lovely extra is that he is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and improve their lives. Much gratitude Dr. Linehan!

June 30th, 2016

I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Linehan and the staff at Precision Pain Care. I would recommend them to anyone.

April 10th, 2016

Awesome caring man!

September 1st, 2015

No response from doctor.

I visited Dr. Linehan as a new patient since my last visit was several years ago. He examined me and suggested I continue with my current medication until my injection date. About a week later I inquired at my pharmacy about a refill. The current medication went from $14.86 per 100 to $85 per 100. I called the office on a Thurs morning and asked the receptionist to ask Dr. Linehan if I could sub the same mg of Ibuprofen for $4 for 200 pills rather than the $85 for 100 pills. By Monday afternoon the following week I had not received a reply. I called the office and told the girl what I had requested and received no reply. Then cancelled my appt for the following week. She said in a non caring tone, "OK" and didn't ask a thing. Which was fine by me. My Pa chiropractor once told me, if your roof is leaking, try and fix the problem instead of placing a bucket under the leak. I feel the shots are masking the problem and make you feel it isn't there. Inflamation caused by bone spurs or arthritis, does not go away by itself. Not to my knowledge anyway. When I leave a message for a doctor, I do expect a somewhat speedy reply within a day or two at the most.

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry that a staff member did not contact you quickly to try and resolve the prescription issue. I have discussed with the staff that returning every call promptly is very important. Our approach to pain management is to start with the most conservative and least invasive option to relieve the pain. We then take the next step only if it is necessary, and only if the patient agrees after being presented with all the information and options. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and thank you for your comments. Dr. Ron Linehan

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

July 14th, 2015

Great experience

My experience at Precision Pain Care was 5 stars. The staff was super friendly and doctor Linehan very attentive. I definitely recommend this doctor and his team!

January 30th, 2014

Great Doctor and Office

I really like this doctor and his staff. Very pleasant and professional.

January 25th, 2014

Wonderful !!

Love it there ! I would not have the quality of life I have without Dr. Linehan !!!

January 23rd, 2014

Dr Linahan is very good.Had to find alternate care due to needing pain medication to feel somewhat comfortable until surgery date. Epidurals did not last more than 3 days,