Dr. Ronald Linehan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Dr.Ron is the best. Don't go anywhere else. He's convenient, kind, truly concerned regarding your pain or other issuse and works hard at getting the problem identified and corrected. Very kind Doc. and a Happy staff that show a lot of compassion like the Doc. does for every patient. I have referred several friends to Doc. I have that much confidence in him.

November 8th, 2016
Very good doctor and staff. Would and do recommend them to everyone.

October 12th, 2016
He's got my back!!!
I have had 4 visits to this awesome doctor, the last 3 for injections in SI joints. I have gone from chronic pain 24/7, to close to 50% less pain since August. I'm 72 years old so not trying to run a marathon, just feel like a functional human being. He has been able to help me reach that level. A lovely extra is that he is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and improve their lives. Much gratitude Dr. Linehan!

June 30th, 2016
I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Linehan and the staff at Precision Pain Care. I would recommend them to anyone.

April 10th, 2016
Awesome caring man!

September 1st, 2015
No response from doctor.
I visited Dr. Linehan as a new patient since my last visit was several years ago. He examined me and suggested I continue with my current medication until my injection date. About a week later I inquired at my pharmacy about a refill. The current medication went from $14.86 per 100 to $85 per 100. I called the office on a Thurs morning and asked the receptionist to ask Dr. Linehan if I could sub the same mg of Ibuprofen for $4 for 200 pills rather than the $85 for 100 pills. By Monday afternoon the following week I had not received a reply. I called the office and told the girl what I had requested and received no reply. Then cancelled my appt for the following week. She said in a non caring tone, "OK" and didn't ask a thing. Which was fine by me. My Pa chiropractor once told me, if your roof is leaking, try and fix the problem instead of placing a bucket under the leak. I feel the shots are masking the problem and make you feel it isn't there. Inflamation caused by bone spurs or arthritis, does not go away by itself. Not to my knowledge anyway. When I leave a message for a doctor, I do expect a somewhat speedy reply within a day or two at the most.

July 14th, 2015
Great experience
My experience at Precision Pain Care was 5 stars. The staff was super friendly and doctor Linehan very attentive. I definitely recommend this doctor and his team!

January 30th, 2014
Great Doctor and Office
I really like this doctor and his staff. Very pleasant and professional.

January 25th, 2014
Wonderful !!
Love it there ! I would not have the quality of life I have without Dr. Linehan !!!

January 23rd, 2014
Dr Linahan is very good.Had to find alternate care due to needing pain medication to feel somewhat comfortable until surgery date. Epidurals did not last more than 3 days,

January 15th, 2014
Dr. Linehan and his staff has always treated me with respect and did their best to make sure my needs were met. I have been going to him for about ten years and he has helped me with my pain. If not for him I would have had to have surgery on my back and that's a huge relief that I didn't have to have surgery. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients well being. I know I would not be feeling as well as I do now without his help.

January 9th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Linehan every 4 to 8 weeks for at least 8 years. The staff is very courteous to you. They are very knowledgeable, and they are always willing to answer any questions you have. Also whenever I need a shot, they work can get me in promptly to get my pain under control.