A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lippe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lippe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lippe, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lippe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W Lippe FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Lippe practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lippe has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lippe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Millersburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Orthopedic Surgeons.