A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lippe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lippe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lippe, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lippe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W Lippe FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Lippe practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lippe has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lippe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Millersburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.