Dr. Ronald Lippe Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Lippe?

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Lippe exudes confidence, and he immediately instills that confidence in his patients. I sincerely appreciate how much he cares for and about his patients. He is an extremely skilled surgeon who devotes the time necessary for each person in his care.

Surgery is the ladt option unless there is no other

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Suffering from pain traveling down right leg...some back pain. Tried PUTfor 3 sessions and therapist call d Dr. Lipped to advise I could not continue. Dr.Lippe ordered an MRI and found surgery was the only option. Scheduled and now i am 4 months post up for spinal fusion. NO PAIN DOWN LEGS OR LOWER BACK! Never thought I could feel sooooo good. Thank you Dr. Lipped. You are the best. I recommend him highly.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Dr lippe is an absolutely brilliant Doctor.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Ron lipped is the best surgeon in the Harrisburg area.

poor

Posted on August 13th, 2015

you would be better off using the internet to get medical advise then this so called doctor

Phone tag

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Have to spend $10 for any document to be signed Still waiting for a document that I need to return to work and playing phone tag

Posted on February 24th, 2013

I waited over an hour for my appointment. He was rushing & talking so fast & kept cutting me off. Told me after about a minute of tests that I need surgery. I thought I should try other methods 1st. He kept saying "live it up." It was really weird. He told me the surgery he would do on me was so easy it would only take 7 minutes & he could teach it to me in a day. I said "I hear people who have this surgery end up having it done again." He said "That has never happened with me." Really weird appointment.

Assembly Line Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I saw Dr.Lippe for a TKR. One year post-op I was still in terrible pain & needed a cane for stability when I walked. He offered to do more surgery but couldn't tell me what the problem was...he wanted to take a shot in the dark & do more surgery. When I asked him if the implant was put in correctly he stated "I did what the computer told me to do". When I asked him if he checked what the computer told him to do he stated" Nah, there pretty accurate". Well, apparently not so much. I went to another OS in a different practice & found out Lippe put in the wrong size liner. Stay away from this guy, he operates on patients like they're on an assembly line. Post-op care is awful. I wouldn't let this guy cut my toe nails!

top notch

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Lippe is the best in his field, no question on this review - I trust him 100% percent

worst Dr. EVER

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I had back surgery with Dr. lippe, It did not relieve my pain, and when I still had pain post op...he did not want to talk to me anymore. He dropped me like a hot potatoe. He does poor follow through, WORST SURGEON EVER!!!!!

great doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Lippe is the best - plain & simple - I will not use anyone else but him

the best

Posted on September 18th, 2010

there is no better - that simple