A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lippmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lippmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippmann graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Tyndall Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dean Lippmann DO is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Lippmann practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lippmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lippmann practices General Practice near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Primary Care Doctors.