A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Litman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Litman, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Litman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Steven Litman DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Litman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Litman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Litman practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.