Dr. Ronald Lohner MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bryn Mawr, PA

3.9

February 11th, 2015
Breast Reconstruction made less scary
I could not have asked for a better plastic surgeon or a more helpful staff to help me navigate the breast reconstruction process after my mastectomy. I knew from the first meeting with Dr. Lohner and his nurse, Karen, that this was the doctor and the practice for me. I felt comfortable immediately. Dr. Lohner and his staff took the time to explain the entire timeline and the different steps needed to complete a full breast reconstruction after cancer. I received quite an education that first visit. It's now been 7 months since that initial appointment, and I'm almost finished with my journey. I have been so happy with my treatment and results. Finding the right plastic surgeon for your breast reconstruction is an important decision because you spend a long time working with them. Whether they know it or not the doctor and his staff played a big role in my recovery journey and I'm so very happy that I chose Dr. Lohner's practice.

January 8th, 2012
Wonderful experience.
Dr Lohner and his terrific office staff made cosmetic surgery so much easier than anticipated. The outcome was excellent and he was knowledgeable, professional and focused on the individual. Confidentiality was key and appreciated.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Lohner is the finest doctor/surgeon that I have ever met. He is tremendously talented and delivers the finest results possible. Dr. Lohner's team is equally as wonderful and caring. I would NEVER go to anyone else for even the smallest procdure.

June 28th, 2011
Every person I've had contact with in the office and on the phone has been warm, helpful and just lovely! SD

June 17th, 2011
Fabulous surgeon
Dr. Lohner is an unbelievable doctor. He has done procedures on myself, friends and family. His knowledge and bedside manner is fabulous and the way in which he talks through why you are having the surgery, what to expect during and after the procedure, and results is thorough and highly recommended!

May 17th, 2011
compassionate!,A rare thing from doctors anymore
Had lower eyelid surgery dr,M took to much skin and my face was and still is difiguerd had 5reconstructive surgeries by dr.Lohner and a doctor from manhatten,still not fixed,spent around 50,000 trying to get fixed drLohner had the integerty to be honest and tell me he did all he could but it was out of his ability to fix.How honnorable to be so honest instead of leading me on and getting moe money not only that this man insisded I take a refund from him I told him I didnt want it AND ILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE SAID,HE TOLD ME HE WAS A DOCTOR BECEAUSE HE WANTED TO HELP AND CARE FOR PEOPLE NOT FOR THE MONEY AMAZING IF ONLY THERE WERE MORE DOCTORS AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL WITH THAT KIND OF INTEGERTY by the way afriend of mine had her uppers and lower (eyes)done my drLohner turn out great!

March 31st, 2011
I can't believe this physician received a bad review. I personally am in the medical field and would ONLY refer to Dr. Lohner. He has operated on myself, and many of my family members. These range from blepharoplasty; breast reduction; tummy tuck, breast augmenation, rhinoplasty, injections of Botox and Juvederm. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable, patient, and beyond talented. There are not enough kind adjectives to describe this physician and his staff. From the receptionist, the nurse, the office manager and billing manager, EVERYONE is kind. Disregard any negative statements, there are none for this man. Best plastic surgeon in the area by far! Any OR nurse who works with him would recommend only him, ask any physician in the area and they too would recommend him.

March 17th, 2011
Dr. Lohner is the most caring physician I have been to. He is kind, intelligent, takes his time with me each time I visit with him. I have seen him for surgery and injectibles and would go to no other physician. TOP NOTCH physician! Best plastic surgeon in the area for sure

March 14th, 2011
Very Natural Results!!
Dr Lohner is a plastic surgeon that I would highly recommend. My procedure was Quad Blepharoplasty. I hesitated to have any work done, worried that the results would be too tight and not natural. I am thrilled with my results. It was exactly what Dr Lohner described to me. A refreshed brighter look. I appreciated his calmness and attention to my concerns. I am so happy to have found someone I trust and feel is so committed to helping me age gracefully. PS Great with injectables also..(.botox and fillers)

March 12th, 2011
Multiple procedures
Dr.Lohner has performed several procedures for me about which I can say nothing short of perfect. These procedures ranged from breast augmentation to belly skin graphing to filler and botox injections. All were completed to meet my strict standards and also done with an unsurpassed level of comfort and care. The end result is what counts and I could not be more pleased, but the journey to get there was made as comfortable as possible in each of the cases. He just gives you the feeling that he cares. I would not hesitate to return to him in the future.

March 3rd, 2011
procedures
I have had several procedures with Dr. Lohner over the period of ten years. He has always been kind and considerate, never rushing me,he has a very gentle way about him. I have been very pleased with all of my surgeries as well as injectables. Believe me I have been to others and no office or Dr. compares

January 4th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
I am an Operating Room nurse that underwent breast reduction surgery by Dr Lohner.My result is absolutely amazing and he was very kind and caring.I took my time making my choice and I think I picked the best Plastic Surgeon an the Main Line...I can't believe some of the negative reviews..This was not my experience at all!I would recommend him to anyone