Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Bryn Mawr
919 Conestoga Rd
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
610-519-0600
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Abdominoplasty success  |  show details
by A.Rocha35 on Feb 10th, 2014

I had a liposuction and abdominoplasty in April of last year with Dr. Lohner. I first heard about him through word of mouth, from someone who worked with him before. I also saw that he was in Top Docs for surgery. I had looked at different top plastic surgeons in the area. And I looked up information about the procedure, what it entailed, certainly pricing of it, and just about everything. Dr. Lohner is personable. He is knowledgeable in his profession and has a lot of experience. He understood what was needed. He had a very professional office. I think he was clear on what was going to happen and they provided all the details to me on what was going to happen. I found those details to be accurate. I’m highly satisfied. The results were what I expected and they were not exaggerated. Initially, the recovery process was certainly challenging, but it was an expected challenge. It was clear that this was going to happen. There were little corrections that had to be done, which was not a problem because Dr. Lohner took care of that. There are many people out there who don’t know their doing. I've seen some really negative results of other people’s work and I don’t see that at all with him. I think everything I've seen has been as promised, as expected, and clearly discussed. That is important as a customer, especially when getting a medical procedure done.

|  Wonderful experience.  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

Dr Lohner and his terrific office staff made cosmetic surgery so much easier than anticipated. The outcome was excellent and he was knowledgeable, professional and focused on the individual. Confidentiality was key and appreciated.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr. Lohner is the finest doctor/surgeon that I have ever met. He is tremendously talented and delivers the finest results possible. Dr. Lohner's team is equally as wonderful and caring. I would NEVER go to anyone else for even the smallest procdure.

Jun 28th, 2011

Every person I've had contact with in the office and on the phone has been warm, helpful and just lovely! SD

|  Fabulous surgeon  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Lohner is an unbelievable doctor. He has done procedures on myself, friends and family. His knowledge and bedside manner is fabulous and the way in which he talks through why you are having the surgery, what to expect during and after the procedure, and results is thorough and highly recommended!

|  compassionate!,A rare thing from doctors anymore  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Had lower eyelid surgery dr,M took to much skin and my face was and still is difiguerd had 5reconstructive surgeries by dr.Lohner and a doctor from manhatten,still not fixed,spent around 50,000 trying to get fixed drLohner had the integerty to be honest and tell me he did all he could but it was out of his ability to fix.How honnorable to be so honest instead of leading me on and getting moe money not only that this man insisded I take a refund from him I told him I didnt want it AND ILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE SAID,HE TOLD ME HE WAS A DOCTOR BECEAUSE HE WANTED TO HELP AND CARE FOR PEOPLE NOT FOR THE MONEY AMAZING IF ONLY THERE WERE MORE DOCTORS AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL WITH THAT KIND OF INTEGERTY by the way afriend of mine had her uppers and lower (eyes)done my drLohner turn out great!

Mar 31st, 2011

I can't believe this physician received a bad review. I personally am in the medical field and would ONLY refer to Dr. Lohner. He has operated on myself, and many of my family members. These range from blepharoplasty; breast reduction; tummy tuck, breast augmenation, rhinoplasty, injections of Botox and Juvederm. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable, patient, and beyond talented. There are not enough kind adjectives to describe this physician and his staff. From the receptionist, the nurse, the office manager and billing manager, EVERYONE is kind. Disregard any negative statements, there are none for this man. Best plastic surgeon in the area by far! Any OR nurse who works with him would recommend only him, ask any physician in the area and they too would recommend him.

|  Lohner Plastic Surgery-expected good results, got GREAT resu  |  show details
by ReviewCard30 at Citysearch on Mar 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I expected good results and I got great results.I`m still not going to stroll around in a bikini at 50 but I look so much better in my clothes and its very natural. Friends have actually said to me \"how come that outfit looks so much better on you than it does on me\" I don`t usually tell them why - I like to pretend I`m just genetically lucky!Ann F.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by ReviewCard30 at Citysearch on Mar 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I expected good results and I got great results.I`m still not going to stroll around in a bikini at 50 but I look so much better in my clothes and its very natural. Friends have actually said to me \"\"how come that outfit looks so much better on you than it does on me\"\" I don`t usually tell them why - I like to pretend I`m just genetically lucky!Ann F.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Lohner is the most caring physician I have been to. He is kind, intelligent, takes his time with me each time I visit with him. I have seen him for surgery and injectibles and would go to no other physician. TOP NOTCH physician! Best plastic surgeon in the area for sure

|  Very Natural Results!!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Dr Lohner is a plastic surgeon that I would highly recommend. My procedure was Quad Blepharoplasty. I hesitated to have any work done, worried that the results would be too tight and not natural. I am thrilled with my results. It was exactly what Dr Lohner described to me. A refreshed brighter look. I appreciated his calmness and attention to my concerns. I am so happy to have found someone I trust and feel is so committed to helping me age gracefully. PS Great with injectables also..(.botox and fillers)

|  Multiple procedures  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

Dr.Lohner has performed several procedures for me about which I can say nothing short of perfect. These procedures ranged from breast augmentation to belly skin graphing to filler and botox injections. All were completed to meet my strict standards and also done with an unsurpassed level of comfort and care. The end result is what counts and I could not be more pleased, but the journey to get there was made as comfortable as possible in each of the cases. He just gives you the feeling that he cares. I would not hesitate to return to him in the future.

|  procedures  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

I have had several procedures with Dr. Lohner over the period of ten years. He has always been kind and considerate, never rushing me,he has a very gentle way about him. I have been very pleased with all of my surgeries as well as injectables. Believe me I have been to others and no office or Dr. compares

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I am an Operating Room nurse that underwent breast reduction surgery by Dr Lohner.My result is absolutely amazing and he was very kind and caring.I took my time making my choice and I think I picked the best Plastic Surgeon an the Main Line...I can't believe some of the negative reviews..This was not my experience at all!I would recommend him to anyone

|  Had a great experience  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

Had a breast reduction and tummy tuck in September 2009. Dr. L was very professional and put me at ease. The procedures went great and the end results were all that I hoped they would be. I would highly recommend him.

Nov 15th, 2010

Man is a dbag. Does not know how to talk to people. Lacks social skills.

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2010

Dr. Lohner literally ruined my breast and takes has no sympathy for the mistake that he admits to. I do not recommend this doctor to any single person. He is a bad doctor and a cruel person.

|  one doctor cannot be good in everything  |  show details
May 12th, 2009

I was refereed to him by other satisfied customers. The office visits were great and made me very confident about choosing him to do my nose job. However, I am not happy with my nose today. It has been three years but the tip still looks heavy and swallowed. I will definitely have to fix it but with another doctorHowever, I heard he is really great at other procedures. In my case, I expected it to be better for the money I paid.

|  Top notch care, atmosphere and follow-up  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Lohner`s office is luxurious and everyone who works there treats you like you are the only patient he has on deck all day. Their concier...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Beware of Infections  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2009

Beware of infections at Bryn Mawr Hospital! Horrible pseudomonas (sp) contracted during breast reduction operation. Painful treatment endured for months. Dr. L. did not take responsibility for this unnecessary condition due to negligence. A simple handwashing can eliminate the problem. This disease is picked up mostly in hospital bathrooms! Uggggh! If this disease is not controlled, can be fatal. Thanks Dr. L. for a super job and ruining my appearance. If you want to look like a freak, see Dr. L.