A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald London is Excellent. Dr. London has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald London, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. London has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. London accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. London practice?
Dr. Ronald London practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald London, Dr. Ron London, Dr. Reggie London, Dr. Ronnie London