A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Loo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Loo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Loo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Loo MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Loo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Loo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Loo practices Urology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Urologists.