A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Loo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Loo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Loo MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Loo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Loo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Loo practices Urology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Urologists.