A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lorenc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lorenc, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenc graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorenc has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Lorenc practice?
Dr. Ronald Lorenc practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Internal Medicine, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Pennsville, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Otolaryngologists, Mullica Hill Plastic Surgeons, and Mullica Hill Internists.