A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lorenc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenc
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lorenc, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenc graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorenc has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald B Lorenc MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Lorenc practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lorenc has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lorenc practices Otolaryngology near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Otolaryngologists.