Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lorfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lorfel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorfel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lorfel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lorfel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorfel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorfel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Steven Lorfel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Lorfel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lorfel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lorfel practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.