A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lorfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lorfel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lorfel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorfel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lorfel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorfel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Lorfel practice?
Dr. Ronald Lorfel practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.