A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lorfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lorfel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lorfel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorfel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorfel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Steven Lorfel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Lorfel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lorfel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lorfel practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.