Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lorfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lorfel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorfel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lorfel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lorfel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorfel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorfel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Steven Lorfel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Lorfel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lorfel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lorfel practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.