A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Luber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Luber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Luber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Luber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Luber practice?
- Dr. Ronald Luber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Luber practices Family Medicine near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA.
See Levittown Primary Care Doctors.