A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks Lynn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Banks Lynn has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn practice?
- Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Banks Lynn practices Neurology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Neurologists.