A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Friedman, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Friedman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Michael Friedman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Friedman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Plastic Surgeons and Plano Surgeons.