Dr. Ronald Friedman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017
Breast Implants
Great outcome!!! I am a 60 year old woman who had a very satisfying experience and am very happy with my beautiful breasts! Thanks to the highly talented Dr. Friedman and his outstanding and caring staff.

January 19th, 2017
Very Picky - Only Dr near Dallas I would let do my surgery
I just went to Dr. Friedman this month for my second breast augmentation job. My first one, I had 550cc but didn't feel my shape was right and wasn't happy. After looking at boob jobs here, and research, I narrowed down to a list of surgeons. I scheduled consultations, and only one Dr. I was going to let touch me. That was Friedman. I am so happy with my results, I have fullness and more volume up top and they are closer together with a different shape implant. He is so knowledge and meticulous and does a great job. You'll miss out if you don't go to him. Not only that, but I would hate for you to pay and not be happy with your results. He is reasonably priced (cheaper then some other quotes I received), and does the best job. I lived in Vegas and this was a lot of the girls money makers - not mine per say- but I am picky with how I want it to look. Do yourself a favor and just schedule the consultation now!

December 29th, 2016
As a medical professional, I researched for a surgeon who I felt confident practices using the latest and most technically sound technique for breast augmentation. Among all surgeons in DFW I chose Dr. Friedman for these qualities, his perfectionism and length of time in the operating room.

October 27th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman. Dr. Friedman and his staff are very professional and will answer all your questions and give you lots of information on your type of surgery. I am very pleased with the surgery that I had. Definitely go see Dr. Friedman.

August 11th, 2016
I went to Dr. Friedman for a breast reduction before I went to college. He and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very sensitive to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible with the whole experience. I am thrilled with the results. It is life changing! There was very little discomfort. Honestly, getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely more painful. I completely trust Dr. Friedman and everyone in the office.

April 6th, 2016
Excellent Experience
We had an excellent experience while at Dr. Friedman's office. My husband went to have multiple skin tags removed, many around the eyes and he was very nervous but after meeting with Dr. Friedman he made him feel very comfortable.

November 7th, 2015
Talent and Trust
Dr. Friedman is the only person I will ever trust with most of my body parts. When I had a small cyst on my breast he just took care of it for me. He didn't want me to have the usual large scar associated with removing it. He and his staff are amazing. I trust them without question.

May 29th, 2015
Professional, meticulous, excellent surgeon

March 19th, 2015
No regrets
He is a an excellent doctor with an excellent staff. He answers all of my questions and concerns in a very honest manner. I felt very at ease knowing that he was doing my surgery, and I'm very happy with my results. Definately will see him again for future surgeries, I would highly recommend him, he is in fact the best plastic surgeron out there.

October 9th, 2014
I had struggled over the decision to have a breast reduction for more than 10 years before seeing Dr. Friedman. He put my mind at ease and directed me to some of his past patients to speak with before finalizing my decision. This really helped alleviate all my fears, plus the fact that Dr. Friedman is just such a perfectionist at what he does. I am so happy with the outcome -- it has eliminated my back & neck pain and I just feel so much more comfortable in my body now.

September 22nd, 2014
Submental (Double Chin) Liposuction
I recently had double chin liposuction done at Dr. Friedman's office and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Friedman's staff is kind and informed. He talked to me during the entire procedure and I would definitely go back to him if I ever have anything else done. Highly recommend!

February 10th, 2014
Saved our daughter's fingers!
We went to Dr. Friedman after our daughter suffered from an injury in 2 of her fingers (she had them under a rolling treadmill). Dr. Friedman supported us psychologically and provided us with all information we needed to know throughout the skin graft procedure. The skin graft was a great success. Thanks to Dr. Friedman, our daughter can now use her fingers again in a normal way. We are really very thankful to Dr. Friedman and can only highly recommend him.