Dr. Ronald Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Friedman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 3rd, 2017

Could not be happier

Dr. Friedman and his team are the absolute best! When a spot (that turned out to be nothing) came up on my mammogram and required me to get an MRI two days before my surgery was scheduled, Jin worked tirelessly to find me a place that would get me in immediately and read my results. I could not be happier with the work Dr. Friedman did on me. Don't bargain shop your plastic surgery! Go with the best!

August 2nd, 2017

Wonderful care from Dr. Friedman and his staff!

Dr. Friedman and his staff are fantastic! They provided excellent care and attention to detail with the immediate surgery that I required. I know that because of his expertise and training I will have minimal to no scaring where the surgery was needed to repair my eye brow. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman for any plastic surgery needs.

February 21st, 2017

Breast Implants

Great outcome!!! I am a 60 year old woman who had a very satisfying experience and am very happy with my beautiful breasts! Thanks to the highly talented Dr. Friedman and his outstanding and caring staff.

January 20th, 2017

Very Picky - Only Dr near Dallas I would let do my surgery

I just went to Dr. Friedman this month for my second breast augmentation job. My first one, I had 550cc but didn't feel my shape was right and wasn't happy. After looking at boob jobs here, and research, I narrowed down to a list of surgeons. I scheduled consultations, and only one Dr. I was going to let touch me. That was Friedman. I am so happy with my results, I have fullness and more volume up top and they are closer together with a different shape implant. He is so knowledge and meticulous and does a great job. You'll miss out if you don't go to him. Not only that, but I would hate for you to pay and not be happy with your results. He is reasonably priced (cheaper then some other quotes I received), and does the best job. I lived in Vegas and this was a lot of the girls money makers - not mine per say- but I am picky with how I want it to look. Do yourself a favor and just schedule the consultation now!

December 29th, 2016

As a medical professional, I researched for a surgeon who I felt confident practices using the latest and most technically sound technique for breast augmentation. Among all surgeons in DFW I chose Dr. Friedman for these qualities, his perfectionism and length of time in the operating room.

October 27th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman. Dr. Friedman and his staff are very professional and will answer all your questions and give you lots of information on your type of surgery. I am very pleased with the surgery that I had. Definitely go see Dr. Friedman.

August 12th, 2016

I went to Dr. Friedman for a breast reduction before I went to college. He and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very sensitive to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible with the whole experience. I am thrilled with the results. It is life changing! There was very little discomfort. Honestly, getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely more painful. I completely trust Dr. Friedman and everyone in the office.

April 7th, 2016

Excellent Experience

We had an excellent experience while at Dr. Friedman's office. My husband went to have multiple skin tags removed, many around the eyes and he was very nervous but after meeting with Dr. Friedman he made him feel very comfortable.

November 7th, 2015

Talent and Trust

Dr. Friedman is the only person I will ever trust with most of my body parts. When I had a small cyst on my breast he just took care of it for me. He didn't want me to have the usual large scar associated with removing it. He and his staff are amazing. I trust them without question.

May 30th, 2015

Professional, meticulous, excellent surgeon

March 20th, 2015

No regrets

He is a an excellent doctor with an excellent staff. He answers all of my questions and concerns in a very honest manner. I felt very at ease knowing that he was doing my surgery, and I'm very happy with my results. Definately will see him again for future surgeries, I would highly recommend him, he is in fact the best plastic surgeron out there.

October 9th, 2014

I had struggled over the decision to have a breast reduction for more than 10 years before seeing Dr. Friedman. He put my mind at ease and directed me to some of his past patients to speak with before finalizing my decision. This really helped alleviate all my fears, plus the fact that Dr. Friedman is just such a perfectionist at what he does. I am so happy with the outcome -- it has eliminated my back & neck pain and I just feel so much more comfortable in my body now.