Dr. Ronald Friedman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman. Dr. Friedman and his staff are very professional and will answer all your questions and give you lots of information on your type of surgery. I am very pleased with the surgery that I had. Definitely go see Dr. Friedman.

August 11th, 2016
I went to Dr. Friedman for a breast reduction before I went to college. He and his staff were amazing. Everyone was very sensitive to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible with the whole experience. I am thrilled with the results. It is life changing! There was very little discomfort. Honestly, getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely more painful. I completely trust Dr. Friedman and everyone in the office.

April 6th, 2016
Excellent Experience
We had an excellent experience while at Dr. Friedman's office. My husband went to have multiple skin tags removed, many around the eyes and he was very nervous but after meeting with Dr. Friedman he made him feel very comfortable.

November 7th, 2015
Talent and Trust
Dr. Friedman is the only person I will ever trust with most of my body parts. When I had a small cyst on my breast he just took care of it for me. He didn't want me to have the usual large scar associated with removing it. He and his staff are amazing. I trust them without question.

May 29th, 2015
Professional, meticulous, excellent surgeon

March 19th, 2015
No regrets
He is a an excellent doctor with an excellent staff. He answers all of my questions and concerns in a very honest manner. I felt very at ease knowing that he was doing my surgery, and I'm very happy with my results. Definately will see him again for future surgeries, I would highly recommend him, he is in fact the best plastic surgeron out there.

October 9th, 2014
I had struggled over the decision to have a breast reduction for more than 10 years before seeing Dr. Friedman. He put my mind at ease and directed me to some of his past patients to speak with before finalizing my decision. This really helped alleviate all my fears, plus the fact that Dr. Friedman is just such a perfectionist at what he does. I am so happy with the outcome -- it has eliminated my back & neck pain and I just feel so much more comfortable in my body now.

September 22nd, 2014
Submental (Double Chin) Liposuction
I recently had double chin liposuction done at Dr. Friedman's office and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Friedman's staff is kind and informed. He talked to me during the entire procedure and I would definitely go back to him if I ever have anything else done. Highly recommend!

February 10th, 2014
Saved our daughter's fingers!
We went to Dr. Friedman after our daughter suffered from an injury in 2 of her fingers (she had them under a rolling treadmill). Dr. Friedman supported us psychologically and provided us with all information we needed to know throughout the skin graft procedure. The skin graft was a great success. Thanks to Dr. Friedman, our daughter can now use her fingers again in a normal way. We are really very thankful to Dr. Friedman and can only highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2013
Breast Reduction/ tummy tuck
The office is wonderful the staff is very helpful and works with you regarding appointment times and filling out paperwork and insurance. As far as Dr Friedman is I can't say enough good things. He takes time with you and answers any and all questions that you have. He let's you know what he can and can't do, However I have to say I think he exceeds your expectations, he did mine. The follow up is second to none, he makes sure that you know what you can and can't do in specific time frames, He and his staff make sure that you know how to take care of yourself for the after care. They have always been helpful and have taken time to make sure that I feel comfortable.

September 12th, 2013
Extremely happy!
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Friedman’s since 2004. Dr. Friedman is a truly gifted surgeon whose artistic eye along with superior surgery skills and knowledge has given me a result beyond belief. Not only is he a gifted surgeon, but a warm person who truly cares for his patient. The team that supports him are equally warm and caring, making the overall experience a truly a positive one.

June 4th, 2013
Ive been to better doctors! Not satisfied.