A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Greenberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Ronald Greenberg practices Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Emergency Physicians and Syracuse Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Greenberg, Dr. Reginald Greenberg, Dr. Reinaldo Greenberg, Dr. Reynaldo Greenberg