Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 5th, 2012

Dr jones is an exceptional Dr. He goes over my blood work very thoroughly. Tells me what I can do to correct it. Acts very concerned for his patients. Very easy to get in the same day or day after. Great bedside manners.

What a joke show details What a joke
Jan 17th, 2012

I spent about 5 yrs with Dr. Jones and everytime I visited him he kept his face in my medical file and wrote down everything I said. He never really looked at me until he was finished writing and then he would listen to my heart and lungs...the normal stuff. If you knew what questions to ask, he would answer them, other than that, he would just write a script and referral and off you went. He's what I call a referring doctor. You just go to him to get scripts and a referral to another doctor. He was courteous, but he did not connect with me nor my husband. Had to get approval from my insurance to change doctors. What a wild ride that was. I would not recommend him unless you were just looking for another doctor that you need a referal for.

My primary physician for over 20 years show details My primary physician for over 20 years
by Dan G. on Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jones is a true professional in his medical practice. For over 20 years he has taken the time to explain symptoms, causes and treatment to me and my Family in an intelligent, friendly and easy to understand fashion. I highly recommend him and totally trust him with my medical care and advice.