Dr. Ronald Jones MD Patient Reviews

July 30th, 2016
I found it difficult to get along with this doctor. He deals with nothing over the phone. But always insist on a office visit. His nurse changes every three or four months

March 10th, 2016
Awesome! Caring, always on time for appointment. When you are given an eleven o'clock appointment, you never have to wait!! He is very thorough and efficient in his care of his patient.

February 2nd, 2015
Nothing to complain about the Dr to staff

May 5th, 2012
Dr jones is an exceptional Dr. He goes over my blood work very thoroughly. Tells me what I can do to correct it. Acts very concerned for his patients. Very easy to get in the same day or day after. Great bedside manners.

January 17th, 2012
What a joke
I spent about 5 yrs with Dr. Jones and everytime I visited him he kept his face in my medical file and wrote down everything I said. He never really looked at me until he was finished writing and then he would listen to my heart and lungs...the normal stuff. If you knew what questions to ask, he would answer them, other than that, he would just write a script and referral and off you went. He's what I call a referring doctor. You just go to him to get scripts and a referral to another doctor. He was courteous, but he did not connect with me nor my husband. Had to get approval from my insurance to change doctors. What a wild ride that was. I would not recommend him unless you were just looking for another doctor that you need a referal for.

March 3rd, 2011
My primary physician for over 20 years
Dr. Jones is a true professional in his medical practice. For over 20 years he has taken the time to explain symptoms, causes and treatment to me and my Family in an intelligent, friendly and easy to understand fashion. I highly recommend him and totally trust him with my medical care and advice.