Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 18th, 2016
This "doctor" is the most rude, unprofessional nutcase I have ever been to. He would not even give me my medical results before throwing a "waiver" I signed before my endoscopy at me and saying.. "Don't you read what you sign" ?? I had an endoscopy and got a $6000 bill for anesthesia. I mentioned to the receptionist that they should use anesthesiologists that take patients insurance.. so patients don't get large bills. She rudely said "you signed a waiver".. too bad. What kind of answer is that ? Well.. an hour later I finally see the doctor. He starts giving me a hard time before we even talk about my test results !! He goes off on me for not "reading the waiver" and complaining about a $6000 bill for a test he did using an anesthesiologist that is not in my network. I then apologized to him and he said "I don't accept !! "I don't make enough money to deal with people like you" ! . Stunned I said "What kind of doctor are you " He then called me an a$$hole. And this is in front of nurses, patients and others. This guy is a wack job.. avoid him at all cost.