A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Silverman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Myron Silverman MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Silverman practices Neurology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Bronxville Neurologists.