A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Walters, MD, RVT, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Reg HC System
- Columbus County Hosp, Whiteville, Nc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Walters practice?
Dr. Ronald Walters practices Surgery near Whiteville, NC.
See Whiteville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Walters, Dr. Reginald Walters, Dr. Reinaldo Walters, Dr. Reynaldo Walters