Dr. Ronald Warren MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015
Love my Plastic Surgeon
I see Dr. Warren regularly for injections & skincare and I could not be happier with my maintience regime. I also saw Dr. warren for lipo 8 years ago and my results are still amazing. He does amazing work & I look natural.

February 12th, 2015
I came to Dr. Warren with the concern of my puffy eyes and aging jaw line, Dr. Warren advised me that I'm not a candidate yet for a face lift. He assured me that Thermage will work perfectly for me. I asked him for pictures, but he told me he is bad making pictures. It should have been alert for me, but I usually trust & respect doctors. He assured me I will get the same result as I do a mini ( short scurf) surgery, with no risk and zero down time. it cost me $1800.00 I have NO result at all, other than my cheeks got puffy and uneven. Waiting for 3 month to take the Thermage an effect; I went to Dr. Warren for a checkup. Dr. Warren told me that unfortunately Thermage did NOT worked on me, and now I'm a candidate for a mini (short scurf) lift surgery. Due to his misdiagnosis, he is willing to give me a good discount toward to my facelift surgery. I have all the papers. My husband told 'why would I perform another procedure (correction) with the same doctor who failed to correct my problem at the first time, just because his is giving you a discount?' Luckily I found a perfectionist, an excellent PS. Feel free to PM me if you need his name. I had an appointment with Dr. Warren. I did explain him my concerns and asked for money back. Dr. Warren suddenly transformed from a very nice and caring person to an angry and extremely mean. Here are his exact statements: 'YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY BECUASE YOU HAVE SIGNED IN THE DISCLAIMAER' 'I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE, I AM TIERED OF YOU, YOUR FACE AND TO LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES' 'IT'S .... UP' It's very unprofessional to talk to a patient like this. When I agreed to have a correction surgery, Dr. Warren acted completely in different manner. I highly not recommend Dr. Warrant, I had a bad experience and been insulted by Dr. Warren. If you need additional info, pictures, etc, please PM me.

April 8th, 2014
I've gone to Dr. Warren for Botox and abdominoplasty. Everything about the experience was great. The wait time in the office is minimal, and the staff is polite and knowledgable. Dr. Warren spent over an hour with me during my consultation, and answered any questions I had. Follow up visits are included in the price of procedures, and Dr. Warren will follow your progress after surgery and address any concerns you may have. My results were fantastic, and I am very happy with my choice to go with Dr. Warren.

September 19th, 2012
This doc is tops!
By accident I came across this topic, as I wasn't looking to rate this doctor (I just needed his phone number). When I saw some of the poor (nasty?) ratings, though, I felt I had to post. I come from quite a distance (4 hours!) to make an appt with Dr. Warren for injections since I have come to trust him completely, as not all doctors are as competent as he is with fillers and injections. He knows exactly what is needed (even when I don't)and never does more than is necessary. I was told that he was the best in South Jersey (especially for fillers) and after 5 years of experience with him and his professional staff, I am happy that I found him.

July 12th, 2012
very good doctor
I recently has a breast augmentation with Doctor Warren and found the experience to be very professional. He has a very skillful plastic surgeon

August 31st, 2011
Talented Dr
I have had many procedures by Dr. Warren. He is by far the most talented with botox and facial fillers I have seen . He is very Artistic and has a great eye and good hands. Many years now I have trusted him with my face and even thermage. I highly recommend him!!

January 27th, 2011
I have used Ron Warren for numerous procedures and have always found that he exceeds my expectations, which is why I recommend him to all my friends who report back how happy they are with him. He approaches every procedure with an "artful eye".

April 13th, 2017