A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Macbeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Macbeth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Macbeth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Macbeth graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Macbeth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stephens County Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alyn Macbeth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Macbeth practice?
- Dr. Ronald Macbeth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Macbeth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palatka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Toccoa, GA and Demorest, GA.
See Palatka Orthopedic Surgeons.