A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald MacIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald MacIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald MacIntyre, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. MacIntyre graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacIntyre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald MacIntyre MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald MacIntyre practice?
- Dr. Ronald MacIntyre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald MacIntyre practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.