Overall Review

3.2

October 29th, 2012
Never saw the Dr ...
I had a vasectomy appt with Dr Mcintyre, but after waiting 3 months (cooling off period this was fine), two weeks before my scheduled operation the Dr changed his schedule & the staff fumbled in getting me another appt. Initially, they wanted to reschedule me another 4 months out; but when I pressed it a little bit they offered me an appt with Dr Emily. This was not agreeable to me because I specifically wanted a male Dr & told them this months ago. So I canceled the operation all together. Im sure they are great Drs I just never got a chance to see them.

June 15th, 2012
Dr. Mac is the man
I went through 3 urologists before I found Dr. Mac. I am a 5 year prostate cancer survivor, all due to his skills in the OR. If you're having prostate issues this is the guy to see. Very highly recommended.

December 22nd, 2011
strong and very competent
Wait times, bedside manner, ease in appointments are all fine and good, but the main thing is competence in the OR, and I'm convinced that Dr. Mac is second to nobody when it comes to kidney surgeries. my wife, who has an unreal history of devastating kidney stones, including while pregnant for over 5 months, owes her life (twice!) to Dr. Mac. Some may think he's arrogant like the other reviewer, but with his skills he can be. if you have kidney problems you'll be lucky to have him take you as a patient

July 20th, 2010
Arrogant
Does not know what he is talking about.