Dr. Ronald Malseptic Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2012

Mistaken diagnosis and poor hygiene

On the positive side, he's very good with blood pressure. All the other Drs. were terrible at giving me the right medication for my blood pressure. On the negative side, he doesn't wash his hands and he doesn't wear gloves. I had blood in my urine and he didn't give me the correct test to find cancer. If you have anything wrong besides high blood pressure, get a second opinion as fast as you can.

February 24th, 2012

Caring, brilliant, down-to-earth

I've seen Dr. Malseptic for several years now and have very complex health conditions. Dr. Malseptic treated me and my family with great care and consideration, always taking the time to explain the aspects of my diabetes and how I can better manage my condition. He has a warm demeanor and focuses all of his attention on making sure that I receive the best care. Moreover, I have had difficulty at times covering the expenses for my care and he and his staff have been very flexible in working with me to find suitable accomodation.

November 8th, 2011

Smart and kind

You wait a long time in the waiting room but then he gives you a lot of time when he sees you. He's the smartest and nicest doc I ever had. I was on 6 different pills for my high blood pressure and he got it down to 2 pills, and my pressure is the best ever. All the other docs ask for his opinion.

March 10th, 2011

Best physician I have ever seen. My medical conditions over the past 25 years have involved several different specialists so I have a lot of doctors to compare him to! He is the best. He also provides advice to many other doctors and surgeons. He is very respected by his colleagues.

November 27th, 2009

Great doctor

I have high blood pressure and early kidney problems. He made me understand my problem and helped me with treatment. He is the best!

June 6th, 2016