A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Marconi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Marconi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marconi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Marconi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District Hosp, Tulare, Ca
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marconi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans