A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Mars is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mars, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mars graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mars has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mars accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan