A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Mars is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mars, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mars graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mars has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Mars MD is a male Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Mars practice?
- Dr. Ronald Mars has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Mars practices Nephrology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Nephrologists.