Dr. Ronald Mcdaniel DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Weatherford, TX

3.4

June 10th, 2015
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Arrogant Receptionist !
I have gone to see this doctor and the experience that I had was awful. Don't even get me started on the front office staff. The receptionist that answers the phone treats you with rudeness, agrrogance and conceit. Those that work in the medical field need to have compassion, and RESPECT for those they are serving which are afflicted with sickness and pain.

December 29th, 2014
Dr. McDaniel seems to be an excellent Dr. His front office staff is about as incompetent as a 6 year old. It's a shame Dr McDaniel would have his patients deal with these idiots who don't care about your health, before seeing him.

July 8th, 2014
availability
Being new to town I decided to try Dr Mcdaniel because he was close to my office. I went in to see about a rash. He did a somewhat complete exam(mostly done by someone there finishing med school) and then i recieved a type written diagnosis, no explanation. He did not request my medical records for prior drs. I just tried to get in to see him, for severe pain in my foot and was told no appointment available and to go to urgent care or emergency room. Guess I need to find a new doctor.

May 17th, 2014
Receptionist rude, judgement and wouldn't allow me to even make an appt.
I've suffered with Fibromyalgia for 22 years and have not had any luck with finding a doctor that I can trust which will listen to me. Finally I located this Dr. & Clinic. I placed a call to make an appointment to discuss treatment and the manageability of this debilitating disease. I was thrilled to read of the reviews of how he had helped others. The receptionist or whomever answered the phone would not even make an appt. for me. When asked if I was on any meds and I told her Norco, she asked how long and I told her two years. She said that I was addicted to it and wouldn t let me make an appt. to see Dr. McDaniel. I m depressed due to the pain, and was reaching out trying to find someone that could finally get me on a schedule of trying to live as normal a life as possible. Now my hopes have been destroyed w/o even getting to talk to the doctor.

July 25th, 2013
Cold receptionist, she needs to be a bill collector and not in health care!!!
I think that the reception person, Crystal, should look for another line of work... an occupation other than health care. Her attitude, especially over the phone is one of being bothered, poor listening skills and lack of compassion. Her lack of empathy and concern is not appropriate for a health care facility and reflects poorly upon the reputation of the clinic.

August 28th, 2012
Staff all think they are doctors..... Beware! Lady at front is nosey and rude!
I saw Dr McDaniel for some previous health issues that I have had. At first he was very helpful, then the nurse apparently convinced him that I was crazy. I pleaded with him that I thought my thyroid was the problem. He checked my levels and told me it was fine!!! I came back after being hospitalized for said problem, again, nurse made suggestions that I was crazy! Even gave me a paper to read on her diagnosis!! And yes I said....."Her" diagnosis! The dr. Once again disregarded my theory of Thyroid! I called my out of state dr to get me the referral I needed to a thyroid center. I have since been seeing them and they are Awesome!!!! I was diagnosed with a nodule on the right side of my thyroid. It is small but suspicious of cancer. I had a biopsy done yesterday. Waiting for results of " my phantom" pain! Seriously.... If I hadn't went over their heads it may have never been found. Be true to yourself and be Very Proactive in your own healthcare! Dr is very nice. Just doesn't listen I guess.

September 28th, 2011
A doctor that enjoys his work.
Wonderfully warm and intelligent. Will work hours on his own time researching symptoms. Very open minded to suggestions. Great listener.Gives you complete directions typed as you leave office with follow up instructions and how to take meds.Hated to move away!

March 21st, 2011
There when I needed help
At the age I was diagnosed (by a new young doctor taking over for my previous retiring doctor)with an auto-immune disease later to be diagnosed as fibromyalgia. It was new at the time and very misunderstood or even believed in. I found Dr. Ron R. McDaniel who just happened to have studied under the author of the first book on Fibromyalgia and the doctor who diagnosed me. Since that time, Dr. McDaniel and his staff have seen me through many critical times and health issues such as kidney stones, hysterectomy, etc... They know me, they know my conditions and always listen to everything I am concerned with before treating me. The journey continues, but the support and prompt follow up is unsurpassed with comparison to all other doctors I have had to deal with up until now.My whole family uses them and the doctors they refer us to when a specialist has been needed. All I can do is thank them for helping my family through the years and pray that nothing ever happens to them! Selfish, I know. But they are irreplaceable.