A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald McDowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDowell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald R McDowell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Ronald McDowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald McDowell practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.