A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald McDowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. McDowell practice?
Dr. Ronald McDowell practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.