A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald McFadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald McFadden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. McFadden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dale McFadden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Ronald McFadden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald McFadden practices Psychiatry near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, PA and Mercer, PA.
See Hermitage Psychiatrists.