A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald McKey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital- Watervliet
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald McKey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. McKey practice?
Dr. Ronald McKey practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie McKey, Dr. Reginald McKey, Dr. Reinaldo McKey, Dr. Reynaldo McKey