A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meisel, DO
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meisel, DO Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisel, DO graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meisel, DO has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- McLaren Macomb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Meisel, DO DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Meisel, DO practice?
- Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.