A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisel, DO graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meisel, DO has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- McLaren Macomb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Meisel, DO DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Meisel, DO practice?
- Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Meisel, DO practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.