Dr. Ronald Mendonza MD is male, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonza graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network Tri-County Memorial
- TLC Health Network Lake Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendonza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mendonza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Mendonza practice?
Dr. Ronald Mendonza practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Irving, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gowanda, NY.
See Irving Emergency Physicians, Irving Family Physicians, and Irving Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Mendonza, Dr. Reginald Mendonza, Dr. Reinaldo Mendonza, Dr. Reynaldo Mendonza