Dr. Ronald Mendonza MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mendonza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonza graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendonza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Mendonza practice?
Dr. Ronald Mendonza practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Irving, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gowanda, NY.
See Irving General Practitioners, Irving Urgent Care Centers, Irving Family Physicians, and Irving Internists.