Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Mera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mera
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mera graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Mera MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Mera practice?
- Dr. Ronald Mera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Mera practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Geriatric Doctors.