Dr. Ronald Meyers Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Meyers?

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Love the doc and the girls

awful

Posted on December 18th, 2013

This "doctor" is the most incompetent idiot that I have ever had the misfortune to be stuck in the same room with. For one thing, he is so morbidly obese that you don't go into an exam room, you go to his office, because he obviously can't fit into the exam room. On my first visit he was eating ribs INCLUDING THE BONES, answering personal calls and emails while I waited patiently for him to get to me. I had already been there for two hours past my appointment time and waited another forty five minutes for him to finish his personal stuff. Each subsequent visit has been worse than the last and I refuse to be abused by this man any further. If you are reading this before your first visit, take my words to heart. Run, do not walk, out the door and never look back. You will thank me. I'm looking into reporting his behavior because no person should have to put up with his abuse, much less a sick person who must pt their trust in him. He sickens me.

Brilliant

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr. Meyers takes great pride in his patients needs and diagnoses. 99.9% of the time his diagnosis is exactly what an X-ray, MRI, or any other scan will confirm. One of the best doctors I know.

Great doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Meyers for several years and have been very happy and satisfied with his care. He's very knowledgeable, friendly and has a sense of humor. He spends a lot of time with you and does'nt rush you in and out. Has a great staff also.

Posted on March 19th, 2017