A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Michael is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.
Dr. Michael has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Christopher Michael BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Michael practice?
- Dr. Ronald Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Michael practices Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Gastroenterologists.