A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Michael is Poor. Dr. Michael has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Michael has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Michael practice?
Dr. Ronald Michael practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Michael, Dr. Ron Michael, Dr. Reggie Michael, Dr. Ronnie Michael