The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Milliken
Dr. Ronald Milliken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Milliken is affiliated with Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Milliken has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Ronald Milliken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.
Dr. Timothy Santoro
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Santa Clara, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Robert Menard
Santa Clara, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Harry Hwang
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Santa Clara, CA 0 mi11