A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Mings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mings
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mings, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mings graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dean Mings MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Mings practice?
- Dr. Ronald Mings has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Mings practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Allergists and Carbondale Internists.