Dr. Ronald Minson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Minson?

Just wants your money!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr. Minson is the type of person to create distrust in the medical field. He is so obviously interested in making money overanything else. He actually diagnosed my child over the phone with a serious condition so that we would have the auditory and physical therapy. As if that was not expensive enough, he convinced me to try this equally expensive metaphysical quantum physics liquid. I was trying anything he said out of desperation. A few thousand dollars later, he denied the originaldiagnosis and downgraded it to a minor condition. As it turns out, my child has a serious biochemical imbalance andI was out of money to get him properlytreated. How this quack can sleep at night is beyond me. He shakes nervously because I believe he knows he is taking advantage of people. Beware!