A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitsuyasu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitsuyasu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitsuyasu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mitsuyasu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Takeshi Mitsuyasu MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Mitsuyasu practice?
- Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.