A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitsuyasu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitsuyasu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitsuyasu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mitsuyasu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Takeshi Mitsuyasu MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Mitsuyasu practice?
- Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.