A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitsuyasu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mitsuyasu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitsuyasu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans